I know I said at the end of the last post that Baby M was now crawling. Well, apparently that's not enough for him. He's now pulling himself up to standing on anything he can reach. He then quickly falls down of course, but it doesn't discourage him, he keeps trying! I'm afraid he's going to be one of those babies who isn't happy until he can walk!!Luckily he didn't seem to be able to get onto the stairs at my parent's house, so I don't need to start worrying about that quite yet!
He also cut his first two teeth this week (I couldn't get a good picture of them). My little guy is growing up so fast, I can't believe he's already 6 months old!!!!
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Baby M on the move...
Posted by Lindsey T at 6:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Wow, he is grown up! So cute!
Post a Comment