Saturday, January 24, 2009

A Big Boy Moment...

Since at the moment we are unable to download any pictures from our camera I'll share a funny Big Boy moment from last night.
Shafer and I went on a little date last night and left the boys with Shafer's sister, Sadie, (Thanks again!!!). On our way home after picking the boys up we asked Big Boy what they did while we were gone; here's his answer:
'We had macaroni, and I ate it all gone, then they didn't have any treats and I DID NOT have an apple!'
His life revolves around food; what he ate, when he'll eat next, and what he wants to eat; everything else in this world comes in second to food.
(As I'm typing this post Big Boy is standing next to me asking for more cereal for breakfast saying, 'Mommy I'm just talking about food!' Yes Big Boy, that is what you're always talking about!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, coming from the person whose house Big Boy visited, he ONLY talks about food...or McQueen. He's just precious!!!

Sarah said...

Too funny! My life also revolves around food :)

Anonymous said...

My current favorite is when I stopped by and he was upset that by business card was not a credit card and I didn`t leave the 20.00$ we were playing with and his comments made all 3 of us laugh. Big boy said: `` I`m NOT laughing`` Well, I guess it is not so funny when it is written out. G Pops