This post is super late, especially since we have year round school so the first day of school was the first part of August...
Anyway, Here's Big Boy on his first day of Kindergarten!
The other boys wanted to be involved too (and no, I did not try to dress them the same, they pick their own clothes):
Here he is with a few buddies from our ward:
I can't believe my little guy is going to the elementary school! That seems so weird and old! He loves every minute of school. This morning he was telling me very excitedly that they were going to do MATH today! I don't remember ever being remotely excited about math, but I'm glad he is!
He's such a smart kid and I'm excited for him to keep learning and making friends!
2 comments:
More like Special K.
Your kids are so cute! I love how they dressed themselves in similar outfits. Rob and I do that sometimes.
P.S. Can I get your email address? Thanks.
Post a Comment