I want to remember all the cute things about this little guy so here are some random Monkey cutenesses.
He says all words starting with F with a B sound. For example: 'I'm eating my bood,' ' I hurt my binger!' 'I'm counting my bingers, one, two, bee, bour, bive.' Any words starting with S, Sh, T or Ch he uses a D sound. Examples: 'I don want do go do dore (store)' 'My dummy hurts' 'You help me put my doos on?' And, my favorite Monkey word is wewow (yellow). He's becoming such a good talker, it's hard to believe he's so big!
Lately I've been concerned about how he'll act once the baby's here. If you ever ask him if he's a big boy he'll say, 'no, I tiny' or 'no, I a baby.' We'll see I guess!
He's got a little feisty streak in him too. Whenever we ask the boys a question he'll get upset when anyone else answers and say, 'you don day (say) it!'
Friday, February 25, 2011
Monkey Business
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You should see our couch! It's turned into quite the mural! I hate pens!!
We love little monkey even if he writes with pen. He is precious as are all of you. Thanks for the post! We love you Mommy and Pops
That's funny he has the same "accent" as Jack! I don't know about the ink thing. I tried hairspray on our sheet, and it just kind of spread all around.
I've heard milk actually takes ink out of fabric. It's been a long time since I've tried it though. It couldn't hurt though, right?
I use rubbing alchohol with a cotton ball to get ink out of my comforter all the time. Works like a charm.
Post a Comment