Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Lately...

at our house we've been enjoying some smiles (and some double chins!):

My Mom had her 60th birthday and our big plans for the big day were postponed due to the birth of my new nephew. So instead we had a little BBQ and some cake:

This is the card we made for my Mom. My family can hold up all our fingers to show how old my Mom is. Look at those cute little green hands at the bottom!

Big Boy finished Kindergarten. He had such a great year and made some great friends.

Here he is with his awesome teacher and one of his buddies:

We attempted a family outing and it ended up not being a disaster, yay!! Shafer's work had a night out with the Bee's (a baseball team). The boys really enjoyed it! I think part of that was all the free food we got thanks to Shafer's work!

Even Baby S wasn't a total raincloud!! Notice Monkey cheesing it up, he's become quite the personality lately!

Yes, I'm nursing in this picture, thanks Shafer. But, if you look closely you can see Big Boy finally lost that tooth!

It's been a fun start to summer so far. Here's hoping I don't pull all my hair out before it's over!!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Yay for a successful family outing! I can't wait to see you this summer!

LAINA said...

Wouldn't have even known you were nursing if you hadn't mentioned it. Your kids are so cute. Can't wait to meet your little one in person. Soon hopefully if you plan on attending 4th of July at Grannies.

Rachel said...

Your family is so cute! I love seeing all the pictures.

Julie PS said...

Love your blog! Thanks for sharing your life with us! I can't believe your mom is 60!!!! Loved the card with the hands, very cute. Hopefully we'll see you and your fam in a little over a month.