Friday, July 6, 2012

Memorial Day

On the weekend before Memorial Day we headed up to Farmington to see my family and to visit the cemetery there.  Here's my Dad with little Puppy at my Grandpa's grave. 

We brought little pinwheels to place and Puppy wouldn't leave them alone!

We also visited my Aunt D'Ann's grave.

On Memorial Day we met up with the Taylor family at the Provo cemetery.  Here's our usual 4 generation shot with the addition of Cheeks, he just really wanted to be in it!

Here's Shafer with his brother, Cade, and his Dad:

We also found my Great-Grandparents grave before we left.
I love Memorial Day, it really does help us remember those who have passed and I love the sweet memories I have of them! 
After the cemetery we headed over to the Geertsen's house where the cousins went wild in the swimming pool and I'm sure the mess we all left behind was substantial.  Thanks Geertsens for hosting the whole crew!!

0 comments: