Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The Rest of September

I've got a lot of catching up to do since I blogged last month.  I better get started with an assortment of cell phone pictures.  Here Cheeks and Big Boy are getting into the Halloween spirit dressing up like Jedi and having a light saber battle.  I love how into it they get and how authentic they feel even if they're wearing a big fleece blanket with Batman capes attached!
 Puppy frequently gets mini baths throughout the week after getting into some kind of mess, and they're usually in my bathroom.  He also has some kind of face wound at all times, whether a bruise or a big scrape on his forehead.  I guess that's the life of an 18 month old! 
 Puppy has also recently discovered Curious George and he LOVES him!  My Dad got my boys this George stuffed animal at FAO Schwartz in NYC a few years back and he's been a favorite ever since.  Whenever the TV show comes on Puppy runs to get it and sits down to watch.  He can also make a really cute monkey sound!!
 Another discovery is bugs.  Whenever it rains we get these little baby snails (as my boys call them) that cover our walk way.  Puppy loves watching bugs move and sometimes picking them up.  It's pretty cute, even if his mama doesn't like bugs!
 The major defining character trait in Puppy at the moment is his busyness.  He is constantly moving from one mess to the next.  He's intimately acquainted with the garbage cupboard, the dishwasher, the pots and pans, every cupboard and drawer in my bathroom, and any other container or shelf at his level that he can empty out and distribute the contents of all over the house.  I know this is a phase every baby goes through, I've been through it 3 other times with 3 other busy babies.  But, either I forgot how frustrating it is, or Puppy has achieved a new level of making messes!!!
 Oh, and we have these other 3 boys that are also pretty cute!  It's funny how when you have a cute toddler around you tend to mostly take pictures of them.  But, we love these other 3 boys just as much, they're sweet and funny and smart! 
So, that catches me up to the end of September.  Next up, Hawaii!!!

0 comments: