I went a little Pinterest crazy this Valentine's Day. For the most part it was fun and I really loved all the little Valentine's I made, but it was a lot of work and I of course felt stressed the days leading up to Love day, which was not my fave. I made these little robot guys out of conversation heart boxes and other candy, homemade Valentine's for the boys' classes and teachers, and cute cards for them that they had to paint with watercolors to see the message. You can also see Big Boy's class Valentine box below, the blue box with big eyes and teeth! It was a fun day as always!
Puppy moments before tearing the robot's eyes off!
I finished a cute project just in time for some Valentine fun. I've wanted a chalk board to write messages and draw pictures on for a while but couldn't decide where to put it. Inspiration struck and I realized this awkward wall between the kitchen and front room would be perfect. I just painted a big rectangle with chalkboard paint and had Shafer make a frame to nail around it.
I had fun changing up the messages throughout the month:
Hope you all had a lovely Valentine's too!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
0 comments:
Post a Comment