Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Cheeks is 6!

Cheeks' birthday always sneaks up on me after Christmas.  I feel bad that I haven't done an actual friend party for him yet, we'll try for next year I guess!  The boys got robes for Christmas and they wear them constantly.  I've even relented and let them wear them to the library or the store or to Grandma's a few times.  What can I say?  They look cute!

Opening up some gifts before Daddy went to work.

I cannot stop  laughing when I look at this picture.  My boys love moustaches, so we got a little pack for the birthday boy.  He shared with his brothers and this is what we got!  I don't think Puppy was loving them too much!

For the second year in a row we let Cheeks invite a few friends to go to Jump and Bounce.  I never got a picture with the friends.  They had a great time, especially since we got them sodas! 

We came home and had dinner with my parents and let Cheeks open up a few more gifts. 

Blowing out the candles:

He wanted a transformers cake, this is the best I could do!

Grandpa & Grandma with the birthday boy:
 
Me and my Jersey boy!

We love Cheeks so much, he's a sweet boy with a big heart.  He's a great artist and is learning so much at school.  I don't know why it surprises me that they learn to read in Kindergarten, but he's doing a great job!  He loves building with Legos, coloring pictures, and playing with friends.  We're so glad he's in our family!!

1 comments:

Abby said...

A transformer cake? I think you did great! I'd be sitting there cross eyed.