Friday, February 22, 2013

Holiday wrap up!

I thought I was done posting about Christmas and ready to move on to the new year, then I looked at my cell phone and had to add a few more. 
When Puppy saw Santa at the Polar Express train he was not loving it, so I was surprised when he took such an interest to the Santa at our ward party.  He walked right up to the front of the line and just stared at him while he was talking to another little girl.  He then got a turn on his lap and was fine.  I guess he was used to him after a month of seeing him everywhere and saying Ho Ho Ho!!

My parents got my boys these cute monster hats.  They look so cute playing out in the snow in them!

The day after Christmas Shafer went out with the boys and they built an awesome snowman.

Here the boys are putting on the face:

With the help of the super cute snowman kit we got from my brother and his family I present to you Jack Frosty!  Complete with moustache I might add!

He lasted several weeks in this condition until some neighborhood derelicts knocked him down.

After a crazy Christmas week of driving up to Farmington almost every day we were happy to stay home for New Years Eve and have fun with the boys. 

We watched movies, ate treats, and cheered at midnight as we watched fireworks going off all over the neighborhood!
It was a great year and we're excited to see what 2013 will bring!!

0 comments: