We had my entire family over to our house for Christmas dinner. It was so nice to not have to drive anywhere! I had a fun time setting up the tables for dinner as well, too bad I forgot to take any pictures of it! It was fabulous, just imagine!
After a YUMMY dinner we had fun catching up and enjoying being under the same roof, it doesn't happen too often!
Steve and his mini me. This little guy is so darn cute!!!
We did a little program wherein I forced Emily to play a duet with me that we hadn't practiced. It was fun!
Then we all sang the 12 days of Christmas and everyone had certain parts where they would sing. It's probably one of my favorite things to do at Christmas time!! Kara was the lucky one who got to sing 'a Partridge in a pear tree' all by herself every time. Thanks Kara, you did great!! :)
We play this drawing game when we go to Island Park and my Dad had saved all the papers we'd drawn on over the years. He brought them and we all had a good laugh looking through them.
It was a really nice evening, I just loved being with my family and watching our kids play together. We just need to get Steve and his family to move to Utah and we'd be set! Oh, and Todd and his family need to find a permanent job here too, I forget that they're moving in a few months! I love my family and I loved this Christmas!!
2 comments:
Love peeking into your Christmas! Your house looks so festive and your boys couldn't look happier!
Having just posted about Christmas today I am glad to see you are still where I am at. Let's relish in it shall we?
Post a Comment