Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Summertime

I have mixed feelings about being able to do fireworks the whole month of July.  The plus side is that you can bust them out when you feel like it instead of waiting until the 4th or 24th.  The downside is that there are fireworks going off the whole month keeping my boys from wanting to go to bed!  The boys love those little growing snake ones:

Puppy tried his first sparkler and of course ended up burning his finger.  Maybe next year baby!

We bought a fire pit at the beginning of summer and it's been a lot of fun.  This picture is from the last day of school.  We roasted marshmallows and let the boys sleep out in the tent, I don't think they could have been more excited about the whole thing!!

Puppy spends his days asking for popsicles (ALL DAY!!) which he calls pah-pocs.

We took a stroll through some of the Daybreak trails.  It's so pretty there.  It's just too bad you can't get in the lake!  I mean why have a beach if you can't even wade in the water?!  Oh, well, we had a fun evening!
It's been a fun summer so far and there's lots more to come!!

1 comments:

Melissa said...

I love the fire pit, what a fun thing to have! That's hilarious that you guys have the exact same pool. 10 dollars at Walmart...it usually lasts a summer, rips, and I replace it the next year :).
Glad you are having such a good summer!