Monday, July 14, 2008

Baby Taylor Has Arrived!!

We FINALLY welcomed our new baby BOY into the world on July 11, 2008. Baby M Taylor was born at 4:32 PM weighing 10 pounds 1 ounce and 22 inches long. He was the biggest baby in the nursery! I guess that’s what happens when you’re 12 days over due!!
We’re so excited to have three boys! Big Boy and Cheeks have loved having Baby M home. Cheeks has been kissing him nonstop, it’s adorable!

Just after he was born.
The proud Mama!
The proud Papa!Grandpa was outside the door to be the first to meet his namesake!Grandma Callan meets the little guy.Cheeks is overjoyed to see the baby!Big Boy holds Baby M for the first time.Granny and Grandpa Taylor come to visit their 21st grandchild.Great Grandpa and Grandma Callan with the new addition.So Sweet!

He's a very long baby!

Ready to head home!
A family of FIVE!!!!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congrats, you guys! I'm so glad that everything went well - you all look wonderful! That's a cute 10-lb. baby, Linds!

Heidi said...

You look great after just having a baby! I wish I looked that great! Congrats!

Moog said...

Oh my goodness it's about time he decided to show his cute face! Maxwell is so adorable you have such a cute family! I've been anxiously awaiting to hear how everyone is doing and I'm so happy to hear that things are well. You look so wonderful for just delivering a ten pound baby 12 days overdue! Superwoman! Looking forward to meeting him and catching up with you all. Congratulation!

Kelli said...

wahoo! Grant and I have been checking your blog daily! What a handsome little guy and beautiful mom! And your hospital bed is pretty fancy too :)

Michelle said...

I have been dying to know when you had the baby, so thanks for posting.Congratulations! He is a cutie. And you look soo good! I cannot believe your hair and makeup is done, you go girl! What an adorable family of 5!

Melissa said...

Yay! I was thinking you were going to be induced today, so I'm glad you didn't have to be. Another boy! And a family of five! I can't believe it! You do look great. I look exhausted in all my hospital pictures. Congrats!

Meghan said...

You have the patience of a saint Lynsey! I am so impressed that you waited, endured, and held out for little Maxwell to arrive...on his OWN terms! It seems as if no one these days waits until the little one is done cooking. Everyone gets induced at one week after the due date, and you held out even longer! I am so impressed! You look great and I love that you have 3 little guys so close together. They will be the best of friends. Congratulations!

Tiffany said...

Baby Maxwell is soooo cute! You two make cute babies. :) that's so exciting, i can't wait to come up and see him, as well as everyone else, on saturday. Congrats again! Love you!

Tiffany said...

Oops! i guess i'm on my sister Tiffany's account! Ha ha. This is actually Kara! Just so you know. ;)

Kimby said...

10 lbs! You win the award of the century! I am so very impressed with your patience and your pushing abilities! :) He is so cute.

Good luck being out-numbered, I hear it is hard.

Viewmont High 2000 said...

check out the vhs class blog by going to vhs2000.blogspot.com

Be sure to leave your name and blog in the comments and spread the word.

Congrats on the little guy-he's adorable.

Camille said...

Congradulations on your new addition! Wow, what a big boy...way to go Linds. You are a trooper! He is very cute!

Mindy said...

Congratulations! This is Mindy Page (Chase). What a cute family you have! All boys, you've got your hands full. Well when your feeling up to it (TEN POUNDS!!!!) if you want to check out my blog e-mail me at mindy_page@hotmail.com. Congrats again!

Your best friend, Ashley said...

after hearing that cade was over 11 pounds and knowing i was over 10 at birth- i feared haveing children. but after seeing your smiling face after a 10 pound baby of your own- i feel a surge of confidence.
reall- congrats! we can't wait to see little maxwell next time we are in town.

Emily Hamilton said...

HOORAY!!! We are so happy for you! What a beautiful little family you have! He is one handsome baby boy! How fun! You look great!

Rachelle said...

We found your blog through the frosts. Congrats on a healthy baby--he's so big! And your family is darling. I love the names of your boys.