Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

*Update-I had a great 27th birthday, so thank you to everyone who called, e-mailed, facebooked, visited, or watched my kids so I could go out with Shafer! After having a fabulous lunch at Paradise Bakery with my Mom and sister I headed down to Provo with the boys to pick up Shafer at BYU where he was doing interviews for his work. We dropped the boys off at the Taylor's and just drove around and shopped for a while. We finished up with dinner at Bombay House, it was sooooooo yummy! Thanks again Shafer for taking me there when I know you don't love Indian food! *

Well, it's my birthday today and since I'm just hanging out in my pajamas this morning I thought I'd share a few cute (if I do say so myself!) pictures of me as a baby that I found.

Is it just me, or does Cheeks look a lot like I did as a child?

3 comments:

Moog said...

Happy Happy Birthday! Hope you have loads of fun and all your birthday wishes come true!
Yes, Charlie looks just like you. He's adorable just like his mom!

Heidi said...

He is totally a Callan! Happy birthday!!

Meghan said...

I love all the comparison shots! I can't believe how similar they are! By the way, it was great to see you for about 5 second at the bakery! I'm sorry I couldn't visit with you longer...your kids are so grown up and it was great to see them in person rather than just stalk your blog:)(although I missed your newborn). Now that you are in Sandy, we really need to get together with some of the other old BYU married couples...the Ferres are just down the street as well as a few other couples too!