Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

This year we had Thanksgiving at my parent's house. I was in charge of decorating the tables and I went a little overboard. What can I say? I see something on Martha Stewart and I gotta try it out! My favorite was the pumpkin vase with flowers!

This is the kid's table. A little simpler with less breakable objects! The kids were loving the real pumpkins with their names on them.Here are the men carving the turkey! Here are the other men watching the football game!Cheeks and Dexter spent most of the evening begging food from my Dad, it was cute!

We had such a fun Thanksgiving with my whole family there. All of my siblings came, some for their second meal of the day. The food was fabulous and we had a great time! I'm so grateful for my family!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

First of all we want to say that your thanksgiving table was very beautiful and creative. You are a very talented daughter-in-law. We also love the work and effort you put forth on your posts to keep us informed. We love the pictures and commentary. Love to all and we look forward to more. Love Mommy and Pops