This has been a big week for Baby M. We borrowed a bouncy saucer from Shafer's sister and he and the big boys have been loving it!
We also tried rice cereal for the first time and he liked it, the first time at least. 
Yummy!!
This has been a big week for Baby M. We borrowed a bouncy saucer from Shafer's sister and he and the big boys have been loving it!
Yummy!!
Posted by Lindsey T at 11:12 AM
3 comments:
cute pictures! cade and i laughed at the video... what is harrison saying? peter? heater? shafer?
miss you guys!
That party looks so fun. I too was disappointed at the outcome of the game. I am glad the baby wasn't in the saucer at the time, I laughed!
Cute pictures and video. We love what you do Lindsey and are sorry that Shafer missed the game. Oh well, there is always next year. We look forward to seeing you this week at the christmas party. You are such a cute and wonderful family. We love you and will see you this week. Love Mommy and Pops
Post a Comment