I realize the Festival of Trees was a few weeks ago, but I finally have a second to post something about it today. My grandparents worked a shift at the Santa's Corner during the festival, so we made sure to go when they were there. We went the Santa right off the bat to make sure we'd get to see him before the kids were all too wild. As soon as Big Boy was standing in front of Santa he started listing off all the cars (read: Disney Cars toys) he wants for Christmas. A few minutes after leaving Santa Big Boy was suddenly crying for no apparent reason. I asked him what was wrong and he said, "I forgot to tell Santa about Radiator Springs McQueen!" I told him that I'm sure we can write a letter to Santa and let him know about the forgotten car!
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Festival of Trees
We had a good time looking at all the trees, but it was hard to keep all the kids away from them! It must be torture for the kids to see all the trees, lights, and presents but not be able to touch anything! This picture was taken just moments before Cheeks tried to grab the train.
Emily and I enjoyed the Twilight tree, complete with appropriate gifts for each character from the book!
But. in the end it was a good time, we got to see Grandpa and Grandma Mimi, have lunch, talk to Santa, see some beautiful trees, and have a treat! Thanks again Grandpa and Grandma for buying the Santa pictures for us!
Posted by Lindsey T at 3:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Harrison and Carson would be the best of friends. Carson is obsessed with his Cars cars. He currently has four of them (Santa's bringing some more for Christmas) and he carries them around the house like they're a security blanket or something. He loves them.
Post a Comment