Big Boy-11 months
Cheeks-9 months
and Baby M?
Barely 8 months!
He started taking little steps between couches during the last week in February (when he was still 7 months), then the last few days he's tried more and more. That video was taken last night. So, Baby M is officially our earliest walker! I didn't even know that babies could walk this early!
7 comments:
yay! he looks so big and grown up!
we miss you guys...
Wowsers! He is so steady! What a big boy, he needs to stop trying to grow up so fast!
Wahoo! What a brave little bugger!
Woah! I cannot believe that!! So does that mean that baby 4 will be like 6 or 7 months???
That's amazing!!! And he's so happy...I guess he figures he has to keep up somehow :)
Can`nt wait to get him on the course. We will see you sunday. Pops
Wow, look at that! Babies walk whenever they are ready... and I guess he was ready. So cute!!
Post a Comment