Okay, so this probably isn't really news to anyone anymore, but Shafer got the job!!! He got the official offer today!
We're so excited to be staying in Utah and not have to move away again. We're hoping to start looking for a house soon. The job starts in June, so only a few more months of night shifts! Wahoo!
Thanks to all who have been praying for us for the last few months, our prayers have been answered!!!!!!!!!!!!
Monday, March 16, 2009
We got the job!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Congratulations!! That's so exciting you get to stay! I'm sure your family is loving that. We are still needing to get together. What area are you looking at moving to?
This IS news to me. That is so wonderful! I'm really happy for you guys, and I hope you find a great house right away. I can't wait to visit your new house next time I'm in town :)
That is great! I'm so glad you can stay here. Good luck with the house hunt, nice timing to buy a house!
Oh yeah!! Congrats to Shafer! I am so happy for you, now is the best time to be a buyer in this market!! Happy house hunting!!
YEEEEEEEEEEHAW!!! Happy day. Did Shafer just grab it, sign it, and hand it right back?--or did he practice his 'bluffing' face and act real cool and say, "Yeah, let me go home and think about it to try to decide if this is what we want or not..."
Well, All I can say is they got the best of the best for the job. As my temple friend says who worked for BD, your son must be one of their golden boys. We Agree!!!!! Mommy and Pops
News to me too, though I'm not surprised! Wahoo! It was all worth it!
Post a Comment