Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Double Baby Shower

Okay, so this was last weekend, so I'm way behind. But, last Saturday I helped throw a double baby shower for two of my best friends from back in the day.


Carrie, (in pink) is having a boy and Natalie, (in blue) is having a girl. We all laughed because they were wearing the opposite colors for what they're having. Don't they look so cute?!!

The shower was held at my co-planner, Keri's house. We did a blue and pink color theme for the food and I think it turned out really cute.

It was an open-house type shower so no games. We got to sit and catch up with all our old friends and talk babies, it was great!
Good luck to the new moms, we're anxiously awaiting baby news!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh, Carrie looks so cute! That's so great you would throw her a shower -- wish I could have come! It would have been great to catch up with everyone.

Michelle said...

That looks so fun! I was so sad to ahve missed it because we were out of town. I have a gift for Natalie, do you have her number so I can connect with her?

Moog said...

It was a hit! Thanks for all your hard work it was wonderful to get together and see the cute moms!