We had a lovely Easter this year. Shafer was working the night before and we came home at 10:30pm and said he was taking the rest of the night off. Isn't being the boss great?! I can't even tell you how excited I was to have him home! He helped me hide some eggs and was able to be awake in the morning to have the egg hunt with the boys! And, the very best part was, I didn't have to get the boys ready for church by myself!
The boys had fun finding the eggs in the morning. Big Boy was really on the hunt, he found probably 95% of the eggs. Cheeks was content with his 5% as soon as he realized there was candy in them! He just sat and ate while Big Boy searched.
Baby M was happy with his little bath toys he got in his basket, but got sad whenever I had to swipe an errant jelly bean out of his mouth, maybe next year baby!
After the hunt and breakfast we hurried and got ready for church. I got the boys all blue polo shirts to wear and they looked ADORABLE!!! Shafer put on a blue tie and I said, 'oh, good, you'll match the boys!' To which Shafer replied, 'right...that's why I put it on.' Sure Shafer. Either way we looked cute!
My parents put on a little egg hunt for the kids and they had a blast of course! Doesn't their yard look so beautiful and Springy?!
HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!
4 comments:
I bought the same outfit for Koen. They are adorable boys Linds!
They do look adorable, all dressed in little blue polo shirts. CUTE!
Sounds like you are doing well with the GF diet. What a good Mommy you are, that's got to be lots of extra work. The kids are adorable!
P.S.Mantha has the same Ikea train set, and we love it!
The blue boys and all of you are priceless. You are the best easter we could have. Have you seen Susan Boyle on youtube? Hope to see you soon. Mommy and Pops
Post a Comment