I love living in Utah because I get to see people I usually don't see! When you're a Mormon there's usually something that will eventually pull you back to Utah. I get to benefit when my friends come to town.
This summer I was able to see all 5 of my BYU freshman year roommates. Kelli now lives in Brazil, so it was especially exciting to see her and her sweet little boy when they came to visit.
The remaining 3 I met for dinner in Salt Lake while Kristin (the cute blond :) with the baby) was in town from Phoenix. Kristina lives in town but I don't see her nearly enough!
And, McKenzie just moved back to Utah after living in California; I'm so glad she's close by so I can see her!!
Even Shafer got in on the reunion fun when his good friend Nick came to town from Pennsylvania. Jaden, Justin, and Nick are 3 of Shafer's very best friends from back in the day.
It's great seeing good friends again!
2 comments:
This is crazy, but is it Nick Hundley from PA?
It is Nick Hundley from PA. He and Shafer grew up together in Orem. How do you know them? Small world!!
Post a Comment