I need to brag about my amazingly handy husband. We've needed some shelves in the basement to contain the boxes and general junk. Shafer started working on Monday and finished them up last night with some 'help' from Big Boy. Mind you he did this after work when he was watching the kids while I was at a Mutual activity Tuesday and Enrichment night Wednesday. What a man!Here's the finished product with ALL the junk contained!
I didn't get a good before of the mess downstairs, but imagine all those boxes and bags spread all over, it wasn't pretty! Sadly, we probably already need another one, but for now it's fantastic! Thanks love!
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Now Shafer made something!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
that really is impressive. i called cade over to show him shafer's handy work and he was in awe as well.
great job, shafer and big boy!!
speechless.
what a great idea! when cabe's foot gets better I will have to do that!
Post a Comment