Friday, May 21, 2010

Last Day of Preschool

Big Boy had his last day of preschool this week. I decided to take pictures like I did on the first day of school. Here's his pose when I told him to turn so I could see his backpack: (Nice!)

All the boys joining in the picture taking fun: (Not quite sure why Mommy's taking pictures since she just told everyone to hurry because we're running late!)
I can't believe he's done with preschool! I swear I was just dropping him off for the first day! I got all teary eyed picking him up after class. He's had such a fun year and his teacher is AWESOME! Now, on to Summer. What am I going to do with these boys?!

1 comments:

ray said...

We so enjoyed LOST and all of your work. We`ll see you on at Harrison`s graduation and can`t wait to see you again. Love Mommy and Pops