Monday, May 24, 2010

Goodbye Lost!

Lost has been our favorite show for the last 6 years and last night it came to an end. All of Shafer's siblings and their spouses were into it as well, so we hosted a little farewell to Lost party.
We decorated our porch accordingly:

The candidates...I mean party goers names were written on the porch to welcome them in:
We also served some fabulous Dharma Initiative food:
For dinner we had Hawaiian haystacks in honor of the show being filmed in Hawaii. (Notice Sayid on the screen): It was so fun to have everyone over to get our final Lost fix. Everyone was so into it and excited at the right parts.
There were mixed reviews on the ending, but that's to be expected with a show that always kept us guessing!
Now we need a new show to get into so we can do this again in a few years!!

3 comments:

Keri said...

That is AWESOME!!!! I started off watching Lost with a group, but I was the only one who stuck with it to the finale. A party would have been a lot of fun though.

Melissa said...

How fun! You do such a good job hosting parties. Mike and I just watched it by ourselves after we got the kids in bed, but it was still fun. I'm sad it's done; I dreamed about it last night :)

Lindsey said...

It was all pure awesomeness! You guys are the best! :0)