Cheeks came into our room yesterday morning and snuggled up next to me. It's one of my favorite times of day. He proceeded to tell me about a movie he'd seen. It had something to do with a big robot that was chasing a kid. I could not think of what movie this might be that he was describing. The only TV my boys watch is PBS and the only movies are from the library and they're all very kid-friendly.
So, I ask him what movie he's talking about and he says, 'the movie I watch when I'm sleeping.'
Oh, right a dream!
I guess when you've got a limited vocabulary a movie is the closest thing to a dream!
I love my sweet Cheeks, he says the cutest things!!
2 comments:
That is very sweet. I guess a dream is really just like a movie, isn't it.
Cheeks is a choice little boy as are all 3 boys. We love them all and it was great to be with you over the holiday. Love Mommy and Pops
Post a Comment