Big Boy had his preschool graduation a few weeks ago. He did such a good job on all his speaking parts and they all looked so cute in their little cap and gowns.
Here he is getting his diploma from his teacher Mrs. M:
Here are all the graduates. You can see Big Boy at the top middle waving, he was doing that pretty much the whole time:
The proud Mommy:
Both sets of grandparents came to support him, thanks again for coming!!! (The one picture of Big Boy with my in-laws has his name on the diploma and our photoshop isn't working, so I'll get it up as soon as I can!) Grandpa & Grandma:
His little buddy from the neighborhood, so cute!!
Big Boy really loved preschool this year. He made a lot of friends and learned a ton. His teacher was the best, I'm so glad we were able to get into a class! He's now super excited for kindergarten, we can't wait!!
1 comments:
I love the little cap and gown, that is so cute! I can't believe our boys are going to kindergarten in the fall! Little Man is super excited also, I hope he continues to feel the same way once he starts. I have a feeling it will be not quite as fun as pre-school...
Post a Comment