Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Latest No Kid Date Night

Firstly I want to apologize to anyone who is offended by Christmas Music before Thanksgiving. But, I was getting tired of the Halloween and I didn't want to put my usual music back on for two weeks while I waited for holiday music to be 'appropriate.' Besides Christmas is only 5 weeks away and it's my blog, so:Anyway, back to the topic. We had another great No Kid All Adult Date Night (NKAADN) with Shafer's family. His sister, Abby, hosted this time at her home and it was beautiful! Abby knows how to throw a party! The table was beautiful (although I forgot to take a picture before we ate, so I'll have to borrow from her blog once she posts:), the food was excellent (a yummy Cajun shrimp boil), and we ended up chatting until the wee hours. You can tell by this picture that Shafer and I both look like we could use a nap:

Here's a picture of the whole gang. You'll notice Matt holding his brand new Cranium game that we never got around to playing, maybe next time Matt!
This has been such a fun tradition, I'm so glad we have a fun date to look forward to every few months! Shafer and I are on docket next, so hopefully we can live up to the good times we all expect from these!!

1 comments:

Melissa said...

I love this idea! I am sure you guys will do great; I have been very impressed reading about the parties you throw.