Baby S has been getting a lot of love from his big brothers. He is constantly being kissed on the head. They also want him to see all the cool toys he has to play with:
Easter was kind of laid back because we'd only been back from the hospital for a few days. Luckily I had bought all the necessary candy beforehand!
Here's the boys checking out their Easter buckets:
Cheeks organizing the colored eggs:
Baby S in a rare moment of contentment:
Eating their breakfast candy:
Monkey with his new shades:
Big Boy excited about his new kite:
Luckily Shafer's family got together so the boys headed over there for some fun cousin time while I stayed home with baby to try to get some rest!
Luckily Shafer's family got together so the boys headed over there for some fun cousin time while I stayed home with baby to try to get some rest!
Life with Baby S has been interesting to get used to. He is our saddest baby yet. If he's awake he's either eating or crying. And if he's crying there's not much you can do to make him stop. He doesn't like the binky and no amount of bouncing, singing, rocking, walking, swinging, etc. will stop the crying. On the positive side, he's an awesome sleeper! He naps for long stretches throughout the day and after I put him to bed around 10 he only wakes me up once to eat before waking up around 7:30. So, on the one hand: hardest baby yet; on the other hand: easiest baby yet. Everyone keeps telling me that he'll snap out of it around 3 months, so I'm crossing my fingers that he'll be a happier baby this summer!!
1 comments:
I love the toys in the baby picture. That is one loved boy. So lucky!
Post a Comment