We're happy to announce the arrival of our 4th baby BOY!! It was so fun to be surprised with this new addition to our family! We were also so grateful that I was again able to go into labor on my own with this little guy instead of being induced! Hooray! Everything went really well and Baby and I are both doing great.
Here are all the boys after they met for the first time:
Sunday, April 24, 2011
He's here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
He is adorable. And the name fits your family perfectly. He's a big boy! He will have so much fun running around with Sariah's little Odis and with Alice. I can't wait to meet him. So glad for you that you were able to go into labor on your own. And your hospital family picture is so cute.
Congratulations! I am so happy for you! FOUR BOYS! Maybe that will mean our next will be our FOURTH GIRL. It's all good though, at least they will have each other to marry, right? I'm curious to hear what you named him. And kuddos to you for going into labor by yourself. That is SO IMPORTANT to me too. I'm glad you had a good labor and delivery.
Congratulations Lindsey and Shafer!!! He is so cute and your family is beautiful. I can't believe you have FOUR kids!! Can you imagine four teenage boys? It's going to be so fun.
Congrats again! We are so excited for you. And hooray for not being pregnant! That's the best feeling.
Congratulations. I love hospital family pictures. What a great addition to your family. He looks beautiful!
Yay for cute Taylor boys!! Congratulations on you sweet baby. Can't wait to see you soon!
Such sweet pictures, Lindsey! I keep thinking about that cute little bundle and can't wait to see him again. Hope all is going well!
Post a Comment