With Halloween on a Monday our school parties were the week before. Cheeks had his preschool party and Monkey didn't want to be left out, so he dressed up too:
I usually run errands while Cheeks and Big Boy are at school, so I had a little knight running beside me through Target!
Here's Cheeks' class after the big party, they had a great time!
Big Boy's school does a costume parade, here we are waiting for him to come by:
My wonderful Mom came to help with the kiddos so I could stay and help with the class party. Big Boy saw her and stopped to give her a big hug, so sweet! 
On a side note, I was surprised to see what some of the little girls at his school were wearing. There was a girl who couldn't have been older than 9 who was dressed like Lady Gaga in a flesh colored body suit covered in clear plastic balls. Seriously?!
1 comments:
I feel like my kids have missed out never having a costume day at school. This looks like a lot of fun.
Post a Comment