The first week of November we got a pretty good snowstorm which of course lead to me having to pull out the winter clothes. I had to try on all the coats on each boy to see which one would be theirs for the year. It's amazing how many coats we have, and yet there's always a boy to use it the next year, so we store them, and boy do they take up a lot of room! I think in this picture I told the boys to say 'snow.' They look like they're singing, and they kind of were, it was a chorus of 'Snnnnnnoooooooooowwwwwww!'
It took them a while to warm up (har har) to playing in the snow, but once they did they were out there for hours. Except for Monkey who came in after 15 minutes and wanted hot chocolate-that's my boy! 
In other news Baby S is super cute and squishy. I'm debating about calling him squishy on the blog, but I don't think he'd like that in a few years....Hmmmmm....
In other, other news Baby S is pulling himself to standing on anything he can get a hold of. This isn't a great picture because he slipped right after taking it and was sad and I haven't had a chance to take another one. Anyhoo, he's getting around quite a bit lately and it's making me realize how we're not baby proof. We need a gate for the stairs so he doesn't tumble down, the boys need to keep their microscopic Legos off the floor so he doesn't choke, and I need to prepare myself for a walking baby. Monkey was walking before 8 months, and Baby S is 7 months already, he could be walking soon!! Yikes!! 
And finally, I will probably be changing my blog to Christmas very soon, so prepare yourself. If you don't like Christmas music before Thanksgiving; turn your volume down! :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment