I guess these pictures are from 2 weeks ago, I'm not being super punctual with posting pictures. We had the biggest snowfall of this winter. It was on a Saturday so we made a snow day of it. We made a snow castle, snow angels, had a snowball fight, broke our neighbor's for sale sign trying to hit it with snowballs, it was a blast!
I love this picture of Cheeks taking a huge bite out of his snowball! 
Shafer and the boys.
After these pictures we headed inside for some hot chocolate. Then, Big Boy came home from a friend's house and wanted in on some snow fun, so the boys went back out for another round. I'm glad they had a fun snow day because it was pretty much the only one we had this year. Although, it has been lightly snowing as I type this today. Hopefully it won't stick. After a taste of Spring I'm ready for some warm days outside!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment