I always have a bunch of pictures on my cell phone that never make it on the blog because they're usually so random. But, some of them are funny or represent something fun we did when I didn't have my camera with me. So, I now present to you my cell phone picture dump:
In December I helped at Big Boy's class Christmas party. They made gingerbread houses out of graham crackers, so I brought some gluten free ones. 
For a week or so back in December Cheeks was all about the planking craze, he was pretty good:

He also made this little beauty here, a car made out of cars, what a smarty!

On New Year's Eve we went to the BYU basketball game with Shafer's parents and Brother-in-law with kids in tow. They were selling tickets for a buck! I don't know that the kids actually watched the game, but they had a great time in the nose-bleed section with their cousins! 

Me and my honey:

Big Boy has been so into Super Mario lately, here he's fashioned himself a mustache to wear:

This is my current cell phone wallpaper, look at those sweet faces!

In January Puppy had a little surgery done at the Primary Children's in Riverton. All went well, even though it was super stressful leading up to it. If you're curious what it was for google hypospadius. I can't make myself type certain words :)

One Saturday last month the boys were going bonkers and needed to get out of the house. We took them to Fun N Motion where they did some bounce houses and played these games on the floor. It was like a life-sized iPad, it was great. The next week I drove by and the place was out of business, who'd of thought?!





2 comments:
It's fun to see what you've been up to! The picture of Cheeks and Monkey at the news of leftovers made me laugh out loud. It's so funny how upset kids can get when a meal they don't like is announced..
I can not believe that tiny hospital gown
Post a Comment