After a great lesson in Sunday school a few weeks ago I decided we need to make the temple more of a focus in our family. Shafer and I teach the temple preparation class for our ward so it's been on my mind a lot lately. I wanted the boys to learn more about why we have temples and most of all to be excited about going to the temple when they turn 12.
We live so close to so many temples, the boys are always pointing them out when we're driving around. Our temple is the Oquirrh Mountain temple, so we headed over there after the lesson. We took some pictures of each of the boys in front of the temple.
I think we just need a better camera because a lot of the shots turned out really dark. But, the boys look super cute!
Even Puppy got a picture. My plan is to print out a picture for each boy that they can hang near their bed to look at each day. I want them to be preparing for the temple now so when they turn 12 they'll be ready for the wonderful blessings and responsibilities that come from going to the temple.
'I love to see the temple I'm going there someday'
1 comments:
Love it. Doin' it.
Post a Comment