I feel like this last off-track was our busiest yet! I'm a month behind posting, but I'm finally catching up! The last day Big Boy was off-track we headed over to Wheeler Farm for a little picnic lunch and some animals. The boys always enjoy climbing all over farm equipment.
This little tree house is always a hit as well. Maybe we need some kind of fort in our yard...
This is right after Monkey was able to pet the baby goat.
Loving some tractors. Too bad there are signs everywhere telling you not to climb on these tractors, the boys would have been in heaven!
We've been to Wheeler Farm several times and there was always a big circle of sand near the pavilions with nothing in it. They have now filled it up with an awesome new playground. We saw it on our way in and the boys were begging to play there the whole time.
It was a nice end to our time out of school. I feel like we need to treat it like a summer break and do some fun things to take advantage. I say mission accomplished this time!!

1 comments:
I love reading your blog Lindsay! You have a way with words. It's just amazning to me how grown up your boys are getting! Keep up the fun posts!
Post a Comment