Wednesday, September 5, 2012

10 Years!

So, I've done it again.  Another huge milestone in my life passed without me properly documenting it with pictures.  In my defense I was distracted by something sparkly:
Shafer and I celebrated 10 years together the end of July.  He surprised me with an anniversary band to go with my ring.  It's beautiful!  (Shafer will laugh that I said surprised because I was a heavy hint dropper).
I spent the day staring at my hand, much like I did 10 years ago after Shafer proposed.  Then, when Shafer got home from work we headed into Salt Lake for dinner and some window shopping at the City Creek Center.  It was a lovely evening.  It was a little low key as we're planning a big trip in the near future to celebrate; can't wait!!!
I am so grateful to be married to my best friend in the whole world.  I've now spent 1/3 of my life with him, which seems crazy, didn't we just go on our first date?  Shafer is so kind and so funny and so handsome, I'm the luckiest girl in the whole world!!  I can't wait to see what the next decade brings! 

0 comments: