Saturday, November 17, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!

With the boys still off track on my birthday I wanted to make sure we did something fun.  We hadn't done any of our usual Halloween time outings, so we headed over to Gardner Village to see the witches.  It was such a nice day too!

I don't think it's ever been so crowded when I've taken the boys there.  There must have been some field trips or something, because we could barely find a parking spot! 

We always get some taffy at the candy shop and we had to wait in line forever!  You can't bring strollers into any of the stores either, so it was a bit of a hassle!  Otherwise, it was fun as always to see the new displays and enjoy the fun atmosphere!

This is always the boys' favorite part, snack time!!

Puppy was surprisingly good and okay to be in the stroller most of the time.
 That evening we had my parents and grandparents over for cake and ice cream.  The most exciting part of the night was when we got a call from my brother, Todd, to let us know that their baby girl was born!  I get to be birthday buddies with my little niece, Phoebe!!!  I don't know why, but that seriously made my whole day, I was so excited!  I'm so excited for Todd & Kara, they're going to be the best parents!  And, I can't wait to meet Phoebe over Thanksgiving!!
Look closely at the mirror in this picture, Shafer wanted to get in the shot too!  :)
All in all it was a great birthday, I'm a lucky lady to have such wonderful people in my life!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, happy birthday to you!!!! such a cute little family. pass a congratulations to Todd for us!!