Saturday, December 8, 2012

Halloween

Each of the boys had a class party for Halloween.  Here's Monkey showing me his big bag of candy after his party:

I actually helped at Cheeks' party but somehow managed to not get a picture of it, oops!  But, I did run down to Big Boy's class and snagged one with him:

Ready to head out trick or treating, Puppy allowed for one picture before the Yoda costume was tugged off!

I took the boys this year and it was great.  The weather wasn't too cold and we were able to stay out for quite a while.  Their pumpkins were full by the end and I had my jacket pockets full of soda cans that Monkey couldn't carry.  All in all it was a successful night! 

1 comments:

Abby said...

The kids look cute in their costumes and blah blah blah, but what I really like is YOUR outfit!