Thursday, June 13, 2013

Memorial Day

We met up with the Taylor family at the Provo Cemetery for Memorial Day.
 Puppy was loving all the flowers.  I had to watch him close or he'd take them.
 

After that we decided to check out the Provo tabernacle temple construction.  It really is amazing how the whole thing is being held up by stilts!!  This is where Shafer and I used to attend stake conferences when we went to BYU.  Shafer also graduated there.  I'm so excited for when it's finished and we can go through the open house! 

This is where Shafer made me take a picture of my baby hanging on to the fence.  He's really like a monkey and can cling onto anything! 
When we'd had our fill of construction marvels we headed to Kiwanis park and spent hours sitting in the shade picnicking while the cousins ran wild in the park.  It was such a lovely holiday! 

1 comments:

Abby said...

I am glad you got a group shot. I will save that to my computer. I thought Puppy had CLIMBED the fence. I was like "yima!"