Monkey had his preschool graduation. His teacher puts on a cute little program for the families to come see. Monkey was constantly making faces throughout:
Puppy was enjoying the 'blalaloons' as he calls them.
Here he comes in his cute cap and gown:
Getting his diploma from Mrs. M:
Granny & Grandpa Taylor were so nice to drive up to see him:
Grandma & Grandpa Callan also made the trek:
The proud parents with a photo-bombing Cheeks in the back:
This is Monkey's best buddy. Monkey was not happy with me because I made him put the cap back on for the picture:
He had a really great year in preschool. I love his teacher and I'm always amazed at how much they learn! Now he's off to kindergarten this Fall! (Didn't I just do this last year?!)
2 comments:
Oh, my goodness! Max in that cap and gown is about the cutest thing ever! So adorable!
It really is a goo' lookin cap. I think you did the right thing making him put it back on because I love that face he's making!
Post a Comment