Monday, June 10, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

Since it's almost Father's Day I thought it was time to catch up!  I had a really nice Mother's Day weekend.  We had my whole family over for a BBQ Saturday.  It was also a going away party for Todd & Kara as they have now moved to Arizona.  We're so happy for them, but I don't do well with goodbyes!! 
Shafer spent the whole week before building me some garden boxes in our backyard.  They are beautiful and I'm so excited to be able to grow some food!!
On the actual day I woke up to this lovely sign on our chalkboard and some very handsome boys:

We spent the evening with the Taylor family and the kids had a ball running around with the cousins. 
Thank you to my awesome Mom and my wonderful Mother-in-law for being amazing women, we love you!!

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

That picture is downright precious. LOVE the arm tat!