Monday, September 2, 2013

Fun with Steve & Co.

Steve and his family were in town for a couple days the end of July so we had to spend as much time as possible with them.  We started off with an early morning swim at my grandparent's condo:
 I'm laughing at these shots now because they're all blurry like glamour shots.  That's all thanks to Puppy playing with the camera, thanks Puppy!

He didn't really warm up to the water until it was time to go:

I gotta teach these kids to swim, I can only hold so many!

Puppy did enjoy throwing balls at our faces while we swam!

The next day we checked out the natural history museum up by the U.  This was our favorite room, they loved dressing up:

I also liked this spot because they were contained!!

Hello?

Big Boy really got relaxed listening to some Native American folklore:

It was so hot on this deck!  The view was beautiful though. 
It was so fun to have them in town, even just for a few days! 

0 comments: