Monday, September 2, 2013

Happy 11th Anniversary to us!

For our 11th anniversary we headed back to where it all started for us; Provo!  Lindsey was so nice to watch the boys for us, so we went to walk around the new hip downtown Provo.  When we lived just blocks from here there wasn't much, but it's now bustling with cute restaurants and shops. 

Shafer got me my first iPhone that day, so we were having fun taking pictures of ourselves eating.  Isn't that what you do with a smartphone?  :)

We ate at the Black Sheep café and it was really yummy!  We felt cooler just being in the building! 

It was a really nice evening topped off with my favorite Hawaiian shave ice.  Shafer is an amazing man and I'm so grateful to be married to him.  We talked and laughed all night, it was a nice break from the kiddos.  I sure love that man!!!
 
By the next day I already had mysterious pictures show up on my phone that I didn't remember taking.  It's amazing how quickly kids figure out how to use a new phone! 

Also, this wasn't on our anniversary, but Shafer played in his company's corporate games ultimate Frisbee team.  He had a really fun time and his team came in 2nd overall! 

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Hooray! I remember flying down for your wedding. Such a happy day! Cute pictures, you look gorgeous Linds!

Abby said...

I love the pic's of you two. Glad you could enjoy a special evening out. Y'all deserve it!