Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Color Run

Our sister-in-law, Ashley, works for the Color Run, so what better time than to run our first ever 5K?!  Shafer and I both 'trained' during the summer, taking turns going on runs after the boys were in bed.  I've always said that I hated running, and it's still not my favorite.  But, boy did I enjoy the alone time running through our neighborhood!  Here we are getting ready before the race:

The Color Run people really know how to have a good time!  There was music everywhere, and free stuff being thrown from stages, it was a good time! 

I didn't get any pictures during the race, but here are the boys waiting for us at the end:

The Taylor siblings after:

Shafer and I mostly look pink in the afters:

The girls, with Ashley's cute belly in the middle! 

And the guys of course:
It was a lot of fun!  I don't know if a regular 5K would do it for me, but the extra element of fun in this race kept me running.  I'd probably even do it again!!!  Thanks Ashley!

0 comments: