Tuesday, October 29, 2013

First Days of School

This year we had 3 first days of school.  Big Boy started on the real first day of school.  Here he is with his best buddy:

He started 3rd grade this year, crazy how fast time goes!!!

They had the 1st graders come visit their teacher on the first day, then they had their first class on the second day. 

What a handsome guy our Cheeks is!  It was weird to have him at school all day and eating lunch there!

And Monkey didn't start until the next week because of Kindergarten testing.  He's such a character, I loved this picture because he's always making faces, so it's true to life!

All the Kindergartners lined up against the wall squinting in the sunrise trying to smile for first day pictures, poor kids!! 
I'd like to say it's been nice having 3 kids in school everyday, and it mostly has.  But, I've still got Puppy and he's the worst one to try to take anywhere. 
I love these smart boys, and hope they have a great year at school!

0 comments: