Our first try at a garden produced some awesome pumpkins this year!
Shafer took the day off of work for my birthday this year. It was nice to have him home with me! After the kids got out of school we headed over to Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point. It started raining shortly after we got there, but cleared up quickly. Then, it was cold! But, we still had a fun evening going through mazes, going on tractor rides, and doing all sorts of other fun things. It was a fun birthday for me, I love my boys!!
For the Taylor Halloween party held each year at the Geertsens we had some fun with our costumes. Shafer borrowed a Beetlejuice costume from a friend at work and I think he pulled it off nicely! At the last minute I came up with a pretty easy costume; Princess Kate and little Prince George (Curious George since we don't have any real dolls at our house!).
Here's our prized pumpkins all carved up for Halloween. The boys each did their own (with a little help from Dad). They did a great job!!
Here's all the boys ready to go trick or treating. We had a mad scientist, a ninja, a creepy skeleton guy, and a cute as can be lion:
And for the next week all I saw around the house were candy wrappers and sticky everything! Little Puppy decided that 2 suckers are better than 1!!!
It was such a fun month, I love October! It's the beginning of the holiday season and cooler weather, I love it!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment