My hair had gotten so long and each time I let it get that long I realize that I'm just not a long hair kind of gal! My hair takes forever to dry so it's a commitment each time I want to do anything other than a ponytail. So, I decided to go ahead and chop it. And, as long as I was going to cut it I may as well cut it long enough to donate! I sent it in to Locks of Love. This makes the second time I've done it. It's a little weird to be holding my own ponytail, but it felt good; in the giving sense, and in the having more manageable hair sense!
One of those nights you need to just go out to eat because a homemade meal isn't happening! We went to In-N-Out and the boys discovered the lemons near the drinks. I love watching kids taste a lemon!! Puppy didn't like it much, but he also went back for another lick after this picture.
Monkey wasn't thrilled either:
Big Boy was overwhelmed:
And Cheeks was puckering his cheeks!
The school has spirit day once a month and there's usually a theme. November's theme was mustaches. I happened to have a pack of mustaches on hand. (What, you don't keep mustaches handy?) They looked real handsome!
0 comments:
Post a Comment