Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Happy Birthday Shafer!

After taking a day off work for my birthday I thought I could talk Shafer into taking another day off for his own birthday, but alas, he went to work.  At least he went in a little late after opening a few presents!  We love our man!!

After work he came home and I made him a steak dinner with French fries.  We got a fryer for Christmas a few years ago and we've been trying to perfect homemade French fries.  And, this time, I think we did it!  They were soft in the middle and perfectly crunchy on the outside!  Yes!!!  Then we had cake and ice cream and let Shafer watch whatever he wanted on TV.  Unfortunately he was sick on his birthday, so we didn't do anything too exciting! 
Shafer is such a hardworking man.  He hardly has a moment to rest with his job, his calling, being an awesome husband and dad, plus trying to keep our house and cars in top shape!  We sure love him!!

0 comments: