Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Temple Square Lights

Shafer's parents are currently serving as missionaries at the Conference Center in SLC.  We took the opportunity to go see them in their element on the last Sunday before Utah became an Arctic wasteland.  The weather could not have been more perfect!!  We didn't even need gloves, it was great!  They took us up to the roof first so we could see the view.  It was one of the prettiest sunsets I'd ever seen too! 

Me and my honey!

We learned that there is a fountain on the roof directly above where the speaker stands during conference.  There's lots of other cool things to learn as well, but you'll have to go and take your own tour!  May I recommend Brother and Sister Taylor as excellent guides!!

After our tour we headed down to Temple Square to see the lights.  I love seeing the lights there, it is just so beautiful!  I got a quick shot of each of the boys in front of the temple:



I discovered that when I tell Puppy to say cheese he just says cheese and doesn't really smile.  So, this time I told him to smile, and this was the result: 
What a cheeser!!  I love my boys!!  It was a lovely night and I'm glad that we got it in before it was too cold, I just can't seem to take the cold anymore, I'm turning into a weakling!

0 comments: